October 21, 2021
12440 Eagle Pointe Dr
Mont Belvieu, TX 77523
Thursday, October 21, 2021
The Leadership Summit is planned as a professional development and networking opportunity for local professionals, presented by Emerging Leaders of United Way GBACC.
- Scott Swigert (Interim City Manager, City of Mont Belvieu)
- Judge Lucia Bates (Harris County Justice of the Peace, Pct. 3, Place 2)
- Charles Johnson (Baytown City Council, District 3)
- Judge Celia DeVillier (Chambers County Justice of the Peace, Pct. 1)
- Janice Jircik (Anahuac City Council, Position 2)
Each panel speaker will be speaking to a specific focus within the broader topics of leadership and professional development, followed by a Q&A session with participants at the Summit.
The Summit is planned to begin at 6:00 p.m., potentially allowing an hour for the main event, followed by a cocktail hour for mingling and networking.
These Leadership Summits are planned for once a quarter, with each Summit focusing on a different sector (Government, Industry, Small Business, etc). The intent of the Summit is to bring together local community leaders to share both personal and professional insights from their career experiences.
Each speaker has been chosen based on their community involvement, career achievements, and visible impact/investment in their local community.