Rules & Regulations
Rules and regulations for the Wave Pool
- Outside food or beverages are prohibited/coolers or glass containers are prohibited. This includes bottled water.
- No outside tubes / floats allowed in the park (including arm floats or floaties).
- We provide for you & do not charge for the E.P. Wave Pool tubes usage.
- Tubes must remain in the water at all times.
- Prohibited items may not be taken into the pool (snorkels, fins, glass or tempered glass face mask or any other scuba equipment, balls, or any hard plastic toys).
- Life jackets are available for rent at the ticket booth.
- Personal life jackets may be used as long as they are Coast Guard Certified.
- Children 10 years or younger must be supervised by a person 15 years or older.
- Proper swimwear is required (ex. Brazilian/European or any type of thong swimsuits, cutoffs, attire with belts, buttons, or zippers are prohibited). Signs are posted prior to entering the park as to what to wear.
- Hanging onto or crossing over lane rope is prohibited.
- Regular diapers are prohibited -swim diapers are allowed.
- Animals and pets are prohibited.
- The following actions are prohibited: smoking tobacco, e-cigs & vaporizers, use of or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, running, diving, horseplay with the tubes, rough play, profanity, and discharging bodily waste.
- Persons with infectious diseases, open blisters, cuts, or bandages are prohibited from using the pool.
Volleyball Court rules
- The Volleyball Court can be used for gameplay only.
- Balls can be checked out at the ticket booth with a personal item (such as an ID or keys).
- The game ball must remain in the court area.
- The game ball is supplied by management and must be returned after play.
- Organized/team play must obtain management's consent prior to play.
- The playground is intended for children 2-12 years of age.
- Adult supervision is recommended.