Eagle Pointe Golf Club Member Match Play Individual
April – June
Single elimination match play April – August
This is a season-long event with head-to-head matches to determine the Eagle Pointe Match Play Champion. Each match will have ample time for the participants to arrange a time to play their match. All Eagle Pointe golf members with a current USGA handicap index are eligible to compete.
- The first match is to be played between April 5th to May 8th.
- The second match is to be played between May 9th and June 13th.
- Registration is now open and closes on March 25th.
- The entry fee is $30.00 per person.
- Normal cart and guest fees apply if applicable.
Bottomless Brunch (AGES 21+)
Eagle Pointe presents a Bottomless Brunch on Saturday, May 21st from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. at the Eagle Pointe Golf Club Pavilion.
What's on the menu?
- Beef fillets eggs Benedict
- Pain Perdu French toast with fruit and whipped cream
- Egg strata
- Fruit and cheese display
- Bacon-potato hash
- Chicken cordon bleu
- Mini danishes
- Bottomless mimosas
- Coffee, tea & water.
Par 3 Challenge
Saturday, May 21st
Individual play with all holes set up as par 3
Awards for skins and lowest net score (all hole-in-ones are awarded a $100 gift certificate). Each player receives 40% of their handicap.
- 8:30 a.m. shotgun start.
- The entry fee is $25 per player, plus cart fee if applicable.
- Register in the golf shop
April 22nd | 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
April 29th | 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
May 14th | 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Register for your personal fitting in the golf shop or by calling 281-385-6666