- Human Resources
The Department of Human Resources (HR) is committed to developing and maintaining effective partnerships with City departments to promote an environment in which people are recognized as our most valuable resource. The HR staff serves in a consultative role with the staff of all departments to achieve strategic, organizational, and departmental goals. HR provides comprehensive program management in the areas of recruitment and selection, benefits administration, policy development and interpretation, employee relations, performance management, classification and compensation, and learning and development.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Short, and Long Term Disability
- FSA, HSA, & Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Eagle Pointe Recreation Complex Membership
VIEW EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES & APPLY ONLINE
The online application process allows you to upload your resume and any other relevant documentation; however, it is important that your online application include all relevant education and experience.
The application process will allow you to begin and finish at a later date. After completion of each application process step, click the "Confirm Application" button. Once this is completed, the final step is to "Certify" and "Submit" your application by clicking on the "Accept" button confirming the information submitted in the application. Please note, Incomplete Applications will not be considered.
The City of Mont Belvieu does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The information on this application and all attached papers, etc. is the property of the City of Mont Belvieu and for its use only.
- The City will only accept applications for jobs currently open. The City cannot accept unsolicited resumes or applications for a position that is not posted.
- Any person interested in employment with the City of Mont Belvieu must complete an application from the City of Mont Belvieu.
- Standard applications are available online or at the Human Resources Department located at City Hall, 11607 Eagle Drive, Mont Belvieu, TX 77523.
- Applications can be turned in at City Hall or emailed to Human Resources
- Applications of qualified applicants are transmitted to the departments for selection.
- The applicant is subject to verification of references, pre-employment drug screen, background check, and pre-employment physical.
- All certifications will be verified.