On behalf of the entire Mont Belvieu Police Department, I would like to welcome you to our website. We hope that you will find valuable information about who we are and the services that we provide to the community.
The dedicated men and women of the Mont Belvieu Police Department are true professionals who have committed their lives in service to their community.
The Mont Belvieu Police Department's mission is to provide the citizens with responsive, courteous, and professional law enforcement services.
We hope that you find the provided information is of benefit to you. The Mont Belvieu Police Department is always looking for new ways in which to improve our interactions with the community. This is reflected in our department motto as well "In Partnership With Our Community...".
Chief of Police
Our mission is to provide the citizens of Mont Belvieu with responsive, courteous, and professional law enforcement services.
As an organization, we have committed ourselves to a code of ethics that is the foundation by which we deliver our services and the manner we interact with citizens and co-workers on both a personal and professional level.
We Value: Respect for all individuals
We Value: Providing professional police services
We Value: Departmental excellence
We Value: Integrity, Honesty, and Knowledge
Goals and Objectives
- Be responsive to our citizens through a dynamic community partnership and by focusing on community needs and the preservation of community values.
- Demonstrate leadership in the community through our pursuit of excellence and by setting an example of self-discipline and performance that is the mark of professionals dedicated to public service.
- To maintain the highest level of diligence, dedication, and integrity within the department through continual training and teamwork philosophy of management and sound hiring practices.
- To reduce crime within the City through persistent patrols and aggressive pursuit of the criminal element.
- To remain ever mindful of the profound duty and awesome authority that we are entrusted with.
- To review our mission, goals, and objectives on an annual basis to ensure our mission, goals, and objectives are based upon community and departmental needs.
- To serve and protect our citizens and their property, in such a manner as to earn their respect and encourage their cooperation in our quest to make Mont Belvieu a safe place in which to live and work.
- To treat each and every citizens with courtesy and respect.
In partnership with our community.