The Mont Belvieu Municipal Court strives to accurately, efficiently, and professionally handle all violations written within the City limits. Customer service is the number one priority, with an emphasis on providing maximum access to the Court and promoting public confidence in the Court System.
The Mont Belvieu Municipal Court is located at 11607 Eagle Dr. The court can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com. Physical items or documents that need to be submitted to the court may be sent to P.O. Box 1048 Mont Belvieu, TX 77580 or faxed to 281-385-2288.
- The Mont Belvieu Municipal Court does not provide or give legal advice
- Payment by phone or online is a plea of "No Contest"
- Please wait 2 business days before calling the court or coming into the court once you have received a citation
- Anyone under 17 years of age must appear in person before the judge on their court date at 3:00 p.m. and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Anyone under 21 years of age, but over 17 years of age, that is charged with an alcohol offense must appear in person before the judge
- A telephone call does not constitute an appearance and continuances are not granted by telephone
- Convictions for moving violations are reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety
- If you do not appear in court or make a payment on or before the court date on your citation, an additional charge of Failure to Appear will be filed against you and a warrant will follow