Our mission is to provide the citizens of Mont Belvieu with responsive, courteous, and professional law enforcement services.
As an organization, we have committed ourselves to a code of ethics that is the foundation by which we deliver our services and the manner we interact with citizens and co-workers on both a personal and professional level.
We Value: Respect for all individuals
We Value: Providing professional police services
We Value: Departmental excellence
We Value: Integrity, Honesty, and Knowledge
Goals and Objectives
- Be responsive to our citizens through a dynamic community partnership and by focusing on community needs and the preservation of community values.
- Demonstrate leadership in the community through our pursuit of excellence and by setting an example of self-discipline and performance that is the mark of professionals dedicated to public service.
- To maintain the highest level of diligence, dedication, and integrity within the department through continual training and teamwork philosophy of management and sound hiring practices.
- To reduce crime within the City through persistent patrols and aggressive pursuit of the criminal element.
- To remain ever mindful of the profound duty and awesome authority that we are entrusted with.
- To review our mission, goals, and objectives on an annual basis to ensure our mission, goals, and objectives are based upon community and departmental needs.
- To serve and protect our citizens and their property, in such a manner as to earn their respect and encourage their cooperation in our quest to make Mont Belvieu a safe place in which to live and work.
- To treat each and every citizens with courtesy and respect.
In partnership with our community.